Here they know how to organize a concert of 50 Cent, Madonna, Lana Del Rey, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, David Guetta, Pitbull, Paris Hilton and other celebrities. One of the founders of the company is Mani Nordine.
I have followed the furious rhythm of this guy’s life on social media long enough: today he is in one country, tomorrow – in another. In fact, Mani’s activities in show business are incredible! You can recognise him immediately; he is constantly surrounded by interesting personalities (probably because he is such personality himself).
We met three years ago at the birthday party of a mutual friend in Ibiza. That morning I went for a swim and saw a guy who was swimming for miles in the pool. I was amazed when I realized that this was Mani himself. Honestly speaking, following him on Instagram and Facebook, I was pretty sure that his life was a non-stop party. But this impression turned out to be absolutely wrong: he goes to bed early, wakes up also early, does daily sports, adheres to proper nutrition and drinks no alcohol!
I learned about these preferences in his lifestyle when Mani brought Paris Hilton with DJ-set to Ibiza. At 12.30am everyone was still partying, chatting and dancing, but he left to rest -all because he would have another training session next day early in the morning. But this year we managed to have an interesting conversation and even record a spontaneous interview.
– Mani, tell us please, where were you born?
– I was born in Morocco, but then moved to Miami, and later to Los Angeles.
– How did you start your career in show business?
– It’s quite simple! I started working in this field in New York 20 years ago. First, I graduated from the Paris Conservatory in the class of choreography and at the age of 15 I became the winner of the international competition. The musical Charlie Chaplin made me famous and it helped me to bring my career forward.
– And who steered you toward starting to work with stars and open A.A.C.?
– I started collaborating with P.Diddy, Snoop Dogg and Akon at various events; they helped me to decide and supported me on my career change. My business partner Lalou and myself opened our first office in Miami in 1997.
– Tell us about your personal life. It is very interesting…
– My wife is from Lithuania, her name is Nijole. She works on television, like you. We met 5 years ago, and now we have a beautiful daughter. Nicole takes care of herself a lot, she eats only organic food, practices sports etc.. We have a healthy family.
– Do you want more kids?
– Yes, at least three children.
– What are your plans for the future?
– One of my life rules is: “If you want to do something quickly, do not look back – Focus on the road ahead!” Now my main target is the opening of a new office in Dubai, since we have already two – in Paris and Los -Angeles.
– You are working with the dancing millionaire Gianluca Vacchi. Tell us how you started working with him and how you decide to work with someone?
– I just feel it. I decided that Gianluca has some potential. He tried to contact me through friends, but I did not know who that guy was and I had never heard of him. Then my wife, who was following him on social media, showed me a video. She said: “Look at this magic guy!” It was that decisive moment that led me to choose to meet him.
– Do you have any plans in working with Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia and other CIS countries?
– Of course, I love all these countries, especially the mentality of your people. I was in Baku a few weeks ago with Gianluca at the Shopping Fashion Festival. Honestly the culture and the level of development of Azerbaijan astonished me. I did not expect it to be such a cool country! I love Russia, because people there think differently than Americans or Europeans. They are very straightforward: they distinguish between only white and black. With Gianluca we had also visited the beautiful city of Kiev in Ukraine. Kazakhstan is on our agenda!
– You are celebrating your birthday today. Who is here?
– My best friend Lalou, who is also my business partner. Here today I have people with whom I associate my life: friends and business.
– Many people think that if you work in showbusiness, then you smoke a lot, drink and do not sleep much. What about you?
– I do not smoke, I do not drink, I do not use drugs. My work takes a lot of time and effort, so I cannot be distracted by anything else. I have been in this business for 25 years, what would have happened to me if I had used all this.
– What can you wish for the young guys who are just starting their life journey? What rules to follow in order to be successful?
– Always believe in your dreams! The key to success is to push it hard in the right direction without giving up.